If you travel for your work you will need to keep a track of your mileage. Then you can claim expenses or deduct it from your tax return. The Simple Excel Mileage Claim Form will help you. This easy-to-use, clean, neat & printable mileage claim form will make it really simple! And don’t forget it is reusable and has a 100% money-back guarantee.
A simple-to-use, neat, printable Excel Mileage Claim form.
- Automatically calculates claim per journey.
- Figures out the date range you are claiming for.
- Calculates the total mileage and claim.
- Has a preset print area so you can print out straight away.
- Reusable and 100% Money Back Guarantee (30 days from date of purchase)
How to use the Simple Excel Mileage Claim Spreadsheet
1. When you first open the Simple Excel Mileage Claim Spreadsheet it will look like this
2. Start by entering your mileage allowance (£/mile), your name and any reference number required.
3. Now, enter the date, description and distance for each journey you want to add to the claim.
The Mileage Claim Tool will calculate the claim for each row.
4. The Mileage Claim Spreadsheet will calculate the first and last date, the claim per journey and the total claim.
It is ready to print out or print to PDF for emailing.
Want some more tips and examples of how to use Excel to make your work easier?
Subscribe to our Newsletter for examples of Excel Spreadsheets, Business Admin Tips and Databases.