Here’s how you can tell –
- Does more than one person need to use it at the same time?
- Would you like the spreadsheet to give you more tools and reporting?
- Has your business changed since the spreadsheet was set up?
- Does it take up time you’d rather spend on creative, value-adding tasks.
If you have answered ‘Yes!’ to any of these questions then it is time to consolidate your spreadsheets into a single, user-friendly bespoke database.
With a Working Data Bespoke Database you get:
> Multiple users with simultaneous, permission-level controlled access.
- All the team can use the database at the same time.
- They can only see the data relevant to them.
- Users can not accidentally change formulas or values.
- Everyone is on the same version, as there is only ONE VERSION!
> Greater functionality and Extensive Reporting
- A database can automate many routine tasks e.g. Payment receipt ‘Thank You!’ emails.
- In-depth reports based on multiple criteria selected by each user.
- Auto-correct human errors with in-built data validating and de-duplication.
> A stable, cost-effective platform for your growing business.
- Can add, change or remove a user’s access.
- Live, up-to-the-minute, reporting shows business progress.
- Your database will evolve as your business develops and grows.
> No more Spreadsheet Headaches!
- Save time by letting the database do the manual jobs.
- Free your team to carry out creative, value-adding tasks.
- Make Work Easier!
Working Data believes that we should use computers to make work easier. Is it time to upgrade from spreadsheets?.